Good for you.  Way to be proactive.  LOL!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andy Logue" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 03, 2007 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: Creative Soundblaster 24 bit
ExternalSoundcardUsingtheOpticalConnection

Hi again Steven.

Thanks for the information regarding Sony.  I'll try and find out if there
is still a Sony Centre in my area and give them a call today.

Regarding the soundcard.  I think that I will need to write to the support
service as I'm not getting anywhere with this question.  I really thought
that the PC Audio list would have come up with an answer for me, but not
getting anything from that end either.

Thanks again.

Best wishes.

Andy Logue