Anyone using NetZero's Voice service where you can make free PC
to PC phone calls and more? I would like to test with you if
possible the free PC to PC phone service.

I installed NetZero's VOIP on my U3 thumb drive and it is very
accessible with JAWS 8. It did appear to me anyway. This service
works with both broadband and dialup 56k. If there are any of
you who want to test it with me please email me and place in
subject line NetZero Blind test so I know its from you.

Thank you. Petro