Doc,

Please explain to me and the rest of the list how reading the
BIOS on a computer relates to PC audio? Also, what does the
subject of this message have to do with the text?

When people subscribe to an e-mail list devoted to a specific
subject most of the subscribers don't want to receive
messages not related to the list topic.

Please have consideration for the hundreds of list members
who subscribe to a list for a particular purpose.

Thanks,

Tom

** Message Separator **