FWD message...
Thought some of you folks on the list might find this USB
turntable interesting.  Don't have any idea if the software
is accessible with a screen reader.

Take Your Vinyl Into The Digital Domain!

The Numark TTUSB is our first turntable with a USB output for
direct connection to your computer or other USB device!!! No
phono preamp or other audio interface required. Also included
is pop-removal software to clean up your records digitally.
Your records have never sounded better!! RCA line outs, ±10%
pitch control, and phono cartridge included! Low Introductory
BSW Price Only $169.95!

http://www.bswusa.com