  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
  Sent: Tuesday, January 09, 2007 6:01 PM
  Subject: Replay AV 8.03 Podcasts I did

  Hi All
  I did 9 podcasts for Applian Tech the makers of Replay AV 8.03
  applications. They have the mp3 files that I did. I am not a
  professional narrator/speaker but I did the recordings anyway.
  This will educate both Applian Tech and new users of Replay AV
  8.03. For sure Applian Tech has been listening to me for 3 years
  now. I made the recordings for hobby only and I make no money
  with it. I did the recordings because Applian Tech has been
  listening to me whether its by email or mp3 recordings I have
  made for them to listen to JAWS and how I am interacting with
  their applications.

  The recordings are not complete. They will lead you in the right
  direction on how to get started with Replay AV 8.03. The menus.
  I have word RAV 8.04 will be released soon. I may do more
  recordings if any of you need one to be done but I can't
  guarantee it.

  I will let you know the URL where you can download the
  recordings on Replay AV 8.03 I did as soon as I get permission
  from Applian Tech.

  Petro