Hi.  I can't help with the second part of the question, but I *can*
tell you that a way to modify show info is to focus on the show you
want in the list, then press your applications key, located 2 keys to
the left of the left arrow key.  I'm talking about the extended
arrows btw. Anyways,  When you hit this key, a popup menu will come
up, and from that menu, press enter on properties. You'll then be in
a multipage dialogue box where you can modify the show's information
like the name, the time it starts and stops, etc.
I hope this helps. if you need more help just holler.