Hi,

I've just installed a demo of Replay AV 8.03.  I want to record from a
stream.  When it first starts up it says tip to get started press the Open
Recording Wizard button.  So far I can't find this button - whereabouts is
it?

Also, I've noticed when looking around the menus that in each menu there's
an item JAWS isn't reading - at some point while cursoring down JAWS just
goes silent until I move down to the next item.  Does anyone else experience
this?  I'm using JAWS 7.0.

Catherine
**
Skype:  darkitude