That's not necessarely a simple method as I found out, depending on
what you're doing your content may not be put in order for your
playlists, you have to be careful with that one. If the file
structure you're using and directory tree is comprised of numbers
then you're fine as Winamp can work out the order of playlists from
that but if not? Well you could make a fine mess of things, I did
actually mention Winamp in my original reply to Peter's question.