  From: Gary G Schindler
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Thursday, January 11, 2007 11:52 AM
  Subject: Re: Devices for Recording LP's and 45's to Digital

  I am Curious Keith, what kind of noise reduction systems are you familiar
with
  when it comes to recording on tape. DBX was one of the best noise reductions
  have ever used for recording. ARNS was another good type of noise reduction.
you
  couldn't beat DBX. I don't know how old you are, but in the seventies,
everyone
  coveted DBX.