From: "Chris Skarstad" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, January 15, 2007 12:00 AM
Subject: Re: Station Playlist on ACB RI

At 10:48 PM 1/14/2007, you asked:

  http://www.stationplaylist.com

>do I need jaws scrips?
>if so how much do the scrips cost, and how much does the program cost?
  No JAWS scripts are necessary to use station playlist studio.
The program costs about $100, depending on which version you want.
you probably want standard since you won't be running a station full time.

>what is the learning curb? easy to use or hard
>Well, now that's subjective, isn't it.
What may be easy for me, may be hard for you, I mean we all have
different abilities.
  so the best advice I can give you is to download the demo and give
it a shot for yourself.  That's the only way you'll ever know if it's
easy or hard.