I don't know about accessible but Zenith makes a player with a
display feature that allows you to work around the menus.  Just hit
the display button on your remote and select the episode you
want.  if it's a movie just hit display 1 and the movie plays.  If
you have a multi episode DVD you can select display 1 then display 2
and so on.  works great for us.  We've owned two Zenith DVD players
so far that have had this feature so I'm assuming it's available on
all their players.  Hope this helps.

Terese

At 07:07 AM 1/26/2007, you wrote:
>Yo Folks:
>
>Can anyone address the above subject matter?
>
>Thanks all over the place gang.
>
>Audio List Help, Guidelines, Archives and more...
>http://www.pc-audio.org

>[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>http://www.eset.com

Terese Ann Goren
Visit our blog at http://brightspotks.livejournal.com/
Looking for a way to relax? Just say spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Visit my webpage @ www.beautipage.com/Terese

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some
kind of battle."