Hi all,

I have two questions.  The first should be pretty straight forward I think.
How do you create a play list in Winamp?  I have 2.9, and I can't get the
help to work with Window-eyes.  I can't get much of anything to work with
Window-Eyes in that program, but any help you can give would be great!

Second, I'm thinking of getting a new computer.  I have some sudio files on
this computer, but this computer doesn't have a drive that can burn CD's.
It only has a CD-ROM.  How am I going to get the audio stuff off this
computer when the time comes?  Thanks.

Amy

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, says
the Lord.  Isaiah 55 8