Hi, Chris,
All I can offer to you is to say you correctly described the way of
having a recording automatically split every 60 minutes. I have used
the same settings to split a 3-hour recording I do daily into 3 60
minute files. In the Split tab I have nothing else checked nor
entered with data. I suggest you do some experimenting with short
splits of a minute or 2 so you can do some immediate verification,
until you can have it working.
HTH,
Jeff