Jason, I'm using the latest version of the Napster client with Jaws 8
and it is quite Jaws friendly, IMHO.  Much better access with Jaws
8.  As far as the DRM goes, it seems it applies to Napster
subscribers, who are very limited in what they can do with the music
they download.  I buy tracks and albums ala carte so am able to burn
to CD, etc.  HTH Norma