Hello List!
I've been trying to set up my radio station for talking.  I use Winamp and
recently installed the linerec plug-in.  Whenever I am playing my station
through winamp and do the Control-L to talk, I get asked for a URL.  then when
I repeat the CTRL_L command to resume playing music, I get nothing.

What is the process?

Now, I have "what you hear" set on my sound card; the mike plugged through a
mixer into the line-in jack on the sound card; I have my encoder set and
playing music; and I can't figure out what to do next.  How do you know you are
talking and broadcasting?

If possible, could someone give me the step-by-step approach to talking on air
through winamp (a simple 1-2-3 approach)!

James Robinson
.  inG un