From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Brandon Hicks
Sent: Sunday, February 25, 2007 8:10 PM
To: pc-audio@pc-audio.org
Subject: ExpressTalk

Hello listers,
I've got a quick question in reguards to ExpressTalk from NCH Swift
Sound. The site says that it's a free program. However, yesterday I got
a message notifying me that my demo has expired. Can anyone tell me
what's up with this? Was there some other version I was supposed to
download or something? I got the link for it on this list.
Speaking of NCH, the same thing happened with their program Switch.
There was some sort of limit on that too when I was informed it was free.
Can anyone shed some light on this issue please?
Thanks,
Brandon

http://www.eset.com