From: "Wes Derby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2007 2:34 PM
Subject: Re: transcoding with winamp 5.33?

: Hello.
:
: When I use the transcoder, I select the file or files I want to transcode
from the media library, use the right-click button on my keyboard, and selec
the "Send to" submenu, then select "Format Converter".  When the window
launches, I select the location I want the file to go to, the naming format,
the bitrate and such, and hit the OK button...Then, it does the work for me,
and I just wait until it says my last track is 100% done, click the "Done"
button, and it closes.  So far, I've done it successfully on converting several
MP3's to slightly lower bitrates so I can fit them on my iPod...Haven't tried
it with WMA files or other DRM-protected stuff.
:
: I'm using it with JAWS 8.0, with Windows XP Home.
:
:
:
: --