From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Bruce Toews
Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 3:24 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Problem subscribing to blind replay list

Are you including the original messages in the confirmation? And are you
replying to the actual confirmation message as opposed to the message
stating that a confirmation message has been sent?

Bruce
On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:20:16 -0500, "Rick Alfaro"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
> I have tried to subscribe to the blind replay list that was announced
> here several times with 2 different email addresses with no success.
> For some reason, this is always the case with my email addresses and
> any freelist.org subscription..  Every attempt to reply to the
> confirmation email with either address returns a result message
> stating "invalid number of parameters".
> have also tried cutting and pasting the necessary lines from the
> confirmation message into a new message addressed to
> ecartis@freelists.org with the same results.  Sorry to have to post
> here, but could the moderator of the blind replay list please contact
> me off list so that I can be somehow subscribed to the list?  Thanks.
>

> --Warmest regards,
>
> --Rick Alfaro
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Or:

Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Website: http://www.ogts.net
Radio Show and Podcast: http://www.totw.net Info on the Best TV Show of All
Time: http://www.cornergas.com