From: "Jonathan Mosen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'PC audio discussion list. '" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2007 2:59 PM
Subject: RE: Replay A/V and Sirius Online

Hi Jeff, I think it's around 12.95 a month. Besides music, there's Howard
Stern, Martha Stuart, a bunch of talk channels including Sirius Left, the
Patriot Channel etc. There are some comedy channels and a kids channel. This
is all going from memory. Most of the content they get from other sources is
not online. The exception to this is the CNN domestic feed, which is the
only reason I have it.