From: "Brian Olesen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 04, 2007 9:45 AM
Subject: Re: sonar question

Hi,
Oh my friend there actually exist a world outside the blind related
mailling list world. grin

If you really are interested in music at that level you might consult a
music store or a music teacher forvarious good reasons.

The only reason why I made some fun out of this is that the common name for
Sonar in the conciesness of the public still is CakeWalk.
It was absolutely not to make fun of Harry at all.

Best regards
Brian