From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Talksina
Sent: 2007/03/05 00:25
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: .ra to mp3 converter?

>I know RaWavRecorder
you can find it easily by going into google and typing rawavrecorder on the
search box It records in real-time what you are listening in real player (or
real alternative) without interfering with the synthesizer that is you do
not hear jaws talking, in the resulting recording you must have realplayer
or real alternative installed, you open the URL with ctrl+l in rawavrecorder
(the .ram, .ra or .rm file URL) and while listening it records into wav,
then you can convert it into mp3 with a normal audio editor Don't know if
there are easiest ways