Hi folks,

I just got a new Tripletalk PCI synthesizer, and boy am I excited. I'm one
of those folk who have never been totally satisfied with the performance of
software speech, especially under serious processor access times. But am
having one minor annoyance with it. Apparently, unlike my very old internal
doubletalk synthesizer, this thing puts out a good amount of juice,  and I
can't connect it to the Line-In of my soundcard without experiencing some
serious background noises.

Now, can anyone tell me either of the following. How I can connect the
output of this to my soundcard so I can use my wireless headphones to listen
to it privately from anywhere in the house? Or, b. how I might connect my
wireless headphones to both my soundcard & the sound output on this
synthesizer? And, I'd like to do any of the above as cheaply as possible.

I have this nagging feeling that the answer to either will be so simple I'll
kick myself when I receive it.

Thanks.

~Ann