Hi! I'm planning to go ahead and get 4 GB of ram all at once, that way all
my memory slots are filled and I'm covered once I decide to go to vista.
Also, am getting a Seagate 750 GB hard drive and an Etasis 750 Wat power
supply.
For now, am thinking the best sound card for my needs will be the
soundblaster X-fi; I'd go with another brand, but like to play around with
the .sf2 sound fonts, and am not aware of any other sound card models that
support those.
Thanks for the advice!
Missy