Brandon

I wouldn't attempt downloading podcasts via a dial-up.
And partially downloaded podcasts or failed downloads are worthless and
more often than not an indication of a problem not of Juice but the sender
itself.
For instance, Juice has been unable to successfully download podcasts of 2
shows I routinely capture --- Bruce Williams of the LifeStyle Radio
Network and Investors Edge of the Business Talk Radio Network.
Out of curiosity last night, I checked the sites manually and noted that
both podcasts, for whatever reasons, had faulty archives.
So, in a situation such as this, Juice, which is a robot of sorts, just
keeps trying and trying (like a dutiful agent should) to get something
which is impossible for it to grab as what it's after simply fails to
exist.
Perhaps the error msgs might be better, but the positive point is knowing
that you have a podcatcher which doesn't give up until it gets what's it
is after.
This is preferable to something that tries once and then simply doesn't
try again.

What I'm going to do is this:

(1) copy the subscription file for future use.

(2)  Remove the subscriptions which aren't currently working so the failed
downloads don't dominate the downloads list.

(3)  In a couple of days, add in the failed subscriptions to see if things
have changed.