Yes, Dana, nothing pops up when I play from the library.  So I'm
wondering if you and I have something set differently re station info.
I just installed same scripts on a student's computer this morning, and
they work perfectly on that system also.

Cher

>>> "Dana S. Leslie" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 03/15/07 9:59 AM

Cher,

I downloaded winampForJfw7.zip.

So long as I stay within the library, moving back and forth between the

treeview and the list of streams, there's no problem. But, if I start
one of
the streams from within the library, the station info window pops up
and
steals the focus. When I return to the library window, either by
closing the
station info window, or by ctrl-tabbing, I can scroll up and down the
list
of categories in the treeview, but I can no longer track the list of
streams, to, perhaps, choose another one to play.

Have you noticed different behavior?

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dayna, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE