-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Jana Jackson
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2007 12:38 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Station Playlist

Hi!  I'm currently looking at various broadcasting tools, and I've heard
that Station Playlist is very accessible.  I downloaded a demo of Creator,
and it was somewhat friendly.  However, I noticed that when I was creating a
playlist, it wouldn't show me all of my sub-folders within my music folder
after I had selected a tune.  It would default to whatever sub-folder I had
selected, and no matter what I did, it wouldn't let me see any of the other
ones.  Do I need Jaws scripts to use it well?  And is the Studio software
accessible?  My guess is that I probably don't necessarily need that, since
I'm using Winamp.  May not need Creator either, but I thought it might be
helpful, since it keeps track of the time for you.  I don't have an entire
station, just a 2-hour show which will start as soon as I can figure out how
to fit all the pieces of the puzzle together. <Smile>

Jana

Listen to Jana's new on-line radio show, The Living Room, featuring the best
in contemporary Christian music!  We've included at least one night for all
your favorite genres: adult contemporary, praise and worship, and urban
gospel!
Monday-Friday, 6:00-8:00 P.M. CST
http://www.mctmgradio.com
Scheduled to begin March 19, 2007. See you there!

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://jjm.worldventures.biz.  While you're there, find out how you, too,
can save up to 90% on your travel through World Ventures!  Jana is happy to
answer any questions you might have concerning this exciting opportunity to
work and have fun at the same time.  If you have questions, feel free to
e-mail her at [EMAIL PROTECTED]