On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 17:08:44 -0500, you wrote:

>I thought I heard that Station Playlist was using that Delphi thing too.

If they are, then Ross has replaced all the "custom control" things
with real ones that our speechware can recognize, which is something
Louis Louw utterly refused and still refuses to even discuss let alone
actually do.

>I think the intro thing is something every automated station of any kind has
>to deal with. I guess if things were always live assisted, it isn't too
>important to have a display we couldn't see.

I'm not all-fired sure the display is invisible, I just don't think
whoever programmed it put it in.