appears to be a good one once it's out of beta.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

Here you will find Audio tutorials for popular programs, blindness related
web links, blind mailing list links and documents for various things.

If you are looking for customized one on one software training and friendly
and knowledgeable technical support for very cheap rates then visit my
website and click on the training and tech support link.