Ok, suppose you have created a wave and cue file set from EAC or Easy
CD DA Extractor, you can have Rockbox play that cue file associated
with the Wave of FLAC file you created.
a Cue file contains information in text format as to where tracks
start and end on a CD thus Rockbox can act on a single FLAC or Wave
file as if it contained multiple tracks.
You can of course use software such as EAC or Nero to burn Cue andd
Wave files to a CD.