I've had a problem with recording using my soundblaster audigy 2 for a
while. I've got around it by selecting microsoft sound mapper for input and
output, but nevertheless, I'd like to get to the bottom of it.
If I select SB audigy, I record something, but when I come to play back,
bits are missing. After a while, I discover that this is not a playback
problem, but happens during the recording. I have done the following:
Defragged the hard drive.
Unloaded antivirus software.
Removed any memory hungry programs.
I always use a hardware synthesizer.

Any ideas,

Thanks,

Dave.

It has removed 3616 spam emails to date.