From: "Sarah" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "pc audio list" <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Saturday, March 31, 2007 11:33 PM
Subject: your opinion

I can't redoo the vox on this track as I'm not feeling to hot and i really
don't want to at he moment but what is your opinion on the mastering I did
on this track? Hear is the link.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/8o3kq2
 I'm learning  via experience and mistakes. TAKE CARE all.

Sarah Alawami
MsN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
skype: marrie1
Website; www.marrie.org
The light at the end of the tunnel is the light of an oncoming train