Well, there is a way, just not for us. I run all my stuff through a mixer
and an audio processor. Wait, it's not as expensive as it sounds. I got my
mixer for $179 and my audio processor for about $90. Of course I use it for
other things and they have paid for themselves, but having equipment like
that is a huge advantage for sites like mlb. In mozilla with Window-eyes I
can find the slide controls for the volume, but can't do anything with them.