Hello!
I really dont know how to explain this problem so that you can understand
it.
But i will try and hope for some help.
I am very interested in icelandic.
So i listen alot to icelandic radio.
I cant speak or can not understand it, i just think it sounds really nice.
Ok, nnow i wanted to listen to the icelandic national radio.
So i went to www.blindradio.com and searched and find  Rás1 and Rás2.
I tried to listen to it with windows media player 11.
Nothing happends.
I got some error message saying that it could not find the server or that it
could be some problems with my connection etc.
So i visited their website to se if it could give me some help.
THere was some english on it.
ANd i clicked on something like chanel 1 or something like that and wow now
i heard some radio.
However ther does not appeare any windows media player.
So i changed the settings on the page and tells it to stream mms instead of
http.
No windows media player loaded.
How does it playes through windows media player when its not loaded?
WHat i want to do with the mms stream is to cut it and paste it into
screamer radio.
Because the mms stream for the same channel makes an error message.
I past it below and if someone can make this working i really appreciate
help.
mms://media.gagna.net/ras1
THanks in advance for any help.
/Anders.