Dan

That's exactly what I am
looking for -- something that I can copy files onto and then
pietruk
pul4812
guse with some basic keystrokes.
Neither  my sighted wife or I are exceedingly techie; and, for instance,
only use a cellphone for perhaps 100 minutes or so a month and only for
simple answering and receiving calls.
So an  audio player that could accept copied files from a pc and just
allow for finding them and then playing, stopping and the like would more
than meet our needs at the moment and would have little or no learning
curve to boot.
I am trying to find a solution that is simpler than copying stuff to cds
or audio tape for car use.