Leslie

Gameday is using the same page as last season, and nothing appears to be
different.
As to wwhy a few individuals are hearing no audio but the vast majority
are, I don't have the foggiest notion -- and I am guessing that GameDay
Audio doesn't either.
Probably, what somebody needs to put together is a step-by-step users
guide with troubleshooting tips which might help resolve these issues for
blind users.

I do feel for you, but I also believe that GameDay Audio itself isn't the
culprit here.