Hi all!
I usually use DVD Shrink 3.2 in conjunction with Nero 7 and the latest version
of Any dDVD to burn DVD's. However, the last two times I've tried to rip a dvd
with DVD shrink, I get the following error message.
DVD Shrink 3.2
DVD Shrink encountered an error and cannot continue.graphic 683  Failed to read
file "D:\"
Overlapped I/O operation is in progress.
OK
What could be wrong? Is there any other software out there that works? I've
already tried DVD decryptor, and I don't like it much. It never rips the DVD to
a size which will fit onto a blank. Thanks!
Allison