There were a couple messages posted to the list and a few
messages sent to me personally about discussing GoldWave and
Sound Forge on pc audio.  I have no problem discussing each
or both programs.  A recent message sent to the list by Bruce
is an excellent example of how discussion should be
conducted.  It's when the discussion becomes personal that I
think it has been taken too far.  Personal messages just
cause people to get angry and post angry messages.  So,
discuss any pc audio issue till your heart's are content.
Just be civil.

Thanks,

Tom