  From: Loren buntemeyer
  To: PC audio discussion list.
  Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 6:57 PM
  Subject: Re: USB headset

  I am not sure what I want will be accomplished by changing the jfw.ini file.
I guess I could try, but I'll ask first.

  When I am using Skype, I want to hear the person talking through the speakers
and also the headset.  I do not want to hear myself through the speakers.  This
is what I have set right now with the regular headset with jacks.  .

  If I correct the jfw.ini file, will I hear what comes through the speaker in
my headset also?  I like this, so I can hear skype ring when I don't have on my
headset.

  Loren