Hi,

The most common place you get a popup menu is when
you're focused on an object and you press the
application key to get a shortcut (context) menu. This
menu is a popup menu, it's not part of the main
window, and only appears when needed. Similarly, if
you use the  new style main menus in wmp 11, there is
no permanent menu displayed, but it appears if you
press alt.

The outline of burning a cd in wmp 11:
1. press the burn button to move to the burn page.
This page has a similar layout to the library page,
except that the list pane contains the burn list
(which jaws reads as the basket list view!).
2. insert a blank cd.
3. To add items to the burn list: select items in the
primary list view, press the application key, and
choose add to burn list from the shortcut menu.
4. To burn the cd, press the start burn button at the
end of the list pane, or press alt + s.

David Bailes.