Has anyone tried Songbird yet?  I was optimistic when I heard about it
because I find Firefox and Thunderbird so accessible, but I didn't have
as much luck with Songbird yet.  I haven't reported any accessibility
problems yet, I'm not sure where to start, but I wanted to get others
opinions and get others looking at it.  Maybe it's early enough in the
development cycle that we can have an impact and help ensure the final
product is accessible.

You can get more information from http://www.songbirdnest.com/.  BTW, if
I haven't mentioned it yet, Songbird is an open source media player and
more.