----- Original Message -----
From: Dana S. Leslie
To: BlindTech
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2007 10:13 AM
Subject: Where is it hiding?

When one receives an email with an inserted audio file, and the file plays as
long as the message is open, where in the file structure is the actual audio
file hiding? I have such a message, and I'd like to scavenge the audio file.

Thanks.

Blessed Be,

Dana
that's Dana, D A N A, NOT Donna, D O N N A
If your synthesizer pronounces them identically, instruct your customized
pronunciation  dictionary that Dana=dayna.

D. S. Leslie, née C. R. Guttman
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype: dsleslie
Web: ÞE OL' PHILOSOPHIE SHOPPE
Your Source for Discounted Ideas
http://members.cox.net/dsleslie2/

Blindtech is owned by Lynn White (www.lynnwhite.radioforlife.net).

To unsubscribe from this list, please send an e-mail to

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you have any questions or concerns about the list, how it is being managed,
or your subscription to it, please don't raise these concerns to the list or
send test messages to it. Rather, please contact the administrators directly at

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and we will be happy to assist you.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: