Is this with WinAmp 5.33 or 5.34?  I didn't have to do any re-compiling of the
same JFW lite scripts and they work perfectly on several computers.

Cher

>>> "Wes Derby" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 04/18/07 1:23 AM >>>

Hi All.

Okay, just downloaded the new JAWS update.  Now, in my Winamp library, it only
gives me the last character of the selected item in the Tree View (list of
artists/titles works fine) when I use my up and down arrow.  "Say Current Line"
doesn't make a difference either.

Anyhow, I tried opening the script file, and used control+s to recompile it.
Doing so gave me the following error:
Unknown variable EQHelp1

Any idea how to fix this, and will it make a difference with the library
anyway?  I'm using the version of the Winamp scripts downloaded from
JFWlite.com for JAWS 7 and "higher".

Thanks.

----
Check out my articles at Associated Content. Subscribe, and receive an email
every time I publish an article.

Are you interested in a more healthy, environmentally friendly home? Interested
in a potential home-based business with no selling involved? Click Here for
more information.

Visit Designs By Derby for scrapbooks, custom greeting cards, and much more.

Mylot.com; A Great New Online Community