They will work well up to jaws 7.01.  Versions after that are problematic.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of G. McFarlane
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2007 7:07 PM
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Using adobe audition 1.5 with Jaws

Hi Mario and Sky
Can I check if you know about  or have the Adobe Manual for Audition and
also possess the Jaws scripts for version 1.5? I've used both for some time
until fairly recently - the scripts don't seem to work well in multitrack
view in latest versions of Jaws, but the do work well with versions of Jaws
6. It might be useful to keep an old version of Jaws handy on hard drive to
work with the multitrack view.
Gordon McFarlane