Hello Sunshine,
The speaker/amplifier system I have for my computer, is a system I bilt from
the ground up myself.
My speaker boxes are made of salet oke wood.
My inturnal speaker components are 2 8 inch full range drivers that I
ordered from:
http://www.tubesandmore.com
I have 2 15watt stereo tube amplifiers that I bilt from kits whitch I
ordered from:
http://www.s5electronics.com
the 2 stereo amplifiers are running in mono bridge mode to give me 30 watts
to each speaker.
If I can remember correctly, I payed $165.95 each for boath complete kits.
And for the speakers, I payed $75.95 each+shipping.
I use my computer to downlode alot of music, and I have tryed lots of
computer speaker systems, none of them gave me the kind of soun I was
looking for.
So I made my ohn, I am very happy with it.
If you know what you are doing, these tube amplifiers are easy to billd.
But ladies and gental men out their, please be very careful, they requier
120 volts to operate them, but 200 to 250 volts are on the cirket boards of
each one of these.
The models for the amplifiers are the 12-G, the speakers are the Jensen
P-8-Q.
If you don't want to go the rout that I went, Sound Blaster has some pretty
good speaker systems.
You can check them out at:
http://www.soundblaster.com
also SONY has some pretty good speaker systems too.
Check them out at:
http://www.sony.com
good luck on finding the speaker system that sutes your needs.