HellO!
I do not know what i have done but i updated my drivers a few days ago.
When i did that the m-audio control Panel just went away.
So i decided to remove the new drivers and install the old ones with the
control panel from the m-audio cd.
I did that.
But now evry time i start windows xp home i get that nasty dialog telling me
i have new hard ware.
And the m-audio control panel is not ther.
But the drivers are installed successfully.
I have an m-audio delta audiophile 192.
THis is really frustrating.
I cant play anything through my computer now.
SO what  do i do?
Maybe trhow this nasty soundcard away-).
/Anders.