If conversion is all you're after, then Sound Forge would most certainly
be overkill. I've had very good success with Easy CD-DA Extractor. It
has an amazing number of file types that it can handle and does the
conversions between them seamlessly. One thin you can do is select your
files from within Windows Explorer, pull up your context menu, and there
will be an option to convert these files using Easy CD-Da Extractor.
www.poikosoft.com

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
E-mail and MSN/Windows Messenger: [EMAIL PROTECTED]