-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Price
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:46
To: PC audio discussion list.
Subject: Re: Direct speech output

High John.
I am wondering the same thing too.
Because of the fact that  the days of tech support for Windows XP are
numbered, I am thinking about getting a mack system.
I think Vista has to many flaws and to many draw backs.
One of them being infrengement upon your privacy.
I've looked for text to voice software for Macks, but I haven't found
any
out there yet.
I may have to write that program myself.
If I am rong about this, everyone out there, please let me know.