Dear Tom,
I think you misunderstand me here.
I happen to know that Jaws and Window Eyes are 2 diffrend types of software
that helps those of us who "can't see" how to read our computer screens.
Now I'm not trying to get in to a fight here, first you should know those of
us who don't have eyes that can see, our hand and ears are our eyes.
Jaws and Window Eyes are autible software, they make the computer screens
talk.
Don't take my word for it, ask another blind person about these 2 diffrent
kinds of software, see what they say.
Cence you happen to know about these other diskussion groops for blind
computer users, how about giving me the links to them.
I think you have a distorted view about my addatood, I know what this groop
is about.
And persize, I don't see you going after any one about things like tv tuner
cards, whitch is somthing I'm also thinking about.
I don't believe I've said anything rong.
I have a very strong faith in the Lord God hoom I serve.
If I said or done anything rong, he would correct me in a hartbeat.
I will say a prayr for you that you will be a little more understanding then
you are.
If any of us happen to be in the rong place seaking help witha persific
problem and if you know whare we can go to get that help, then by all means,
please tell us by giving us the links to these sights.
Not all of us know whare to look for the kind of help we need, so a lot of
us stick to what we know.
So please tell me, whare is the harm in that?