From: "Steve Pattison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PC audio discussion list. " <pc-audio@pc-audio.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 06, 2007 8:35 PM
Subject: Re: Patch for Winamp 5.34

Hi Larry,

One place where you can find this patch is at
http://fileforum.betanews.com/detail/Winamp_5_Security_Patch/1066336873/4.
The patch is 56kb in size.  It is an .EXE file and when you run it it
will detect your Winamp directory and install itself in the right
place.  Just follow the prompts the patch gives you when you install it.

At 02:55 AM 7/05/2007, you wrote:
>I came in late on the discussion of the Wimamp patch for
>version 5.34. So i thought I could just locate it at the Winamp site and
>follow instructions.  Maybe I'm missing something, but I could find no
>reference to it there.  So, where can I find it and will it self install to
>the right folder? If it won't self install, then what do I do with it?

Regards Steve
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skype:  steve1963
MSN Messenger:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]