I can't remember where I got rock steady but I can upload the set up file to
sendspace or something if you want.
SA&G

:> Rocksteady appears to be gone.  Most of these plug-ins go back to
:> the 90s. I was surprised to find Audiostocker anywhere since it was
:> replaced with Octimax then Volume Logic.